Hi, I’m Michelle.
I teach new dog and puppy owners how to raise the very best dog possible while enjoying the process.
We’ve seen it all. We can help.
Cookie cutter approaches don’t work for a lot of dogs.
Many dogs need a complete program that can meet their individual needs, as well as grow with them.
That’s what we offer.
Enjoy the peace of mind that your instructor has worked 15+ years as a professional dog trainer! Michelle has worked with all breeds, ages, and temperaments, and she can help you!
Not only does she have the hands-on experience, she has the credentials to back it up. Here are a few – Certified Behavior Consultant Canine, Certified Professional Dog Training, ProMember Association of Professional Dog Trainers, AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, C.L.A.S.S. Evaluator, and Certified Trick Dog Instructor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How it Works!
What Should I Sign Up For?
That’s a great question!
Here are some ideas:
- Young Puppy – Annual Membership (since you will be doing so much training in the first year!)
- Young Puppy Budget Friendly – We do offer our Puppy K as a class only, this is a great budget-friendly option!
- Young Puppy Specific Issue or Jumpstart – Private Sessions, potentially followed by Annual Membership to solidfy training
- Young Dog (Under 2 yrs) – Annual Membership (since you have so much training to do in the early years!)
- Adult Dog (Over 2 yrs) – Monthly or Annual Membership depending on how much training you want to do
- Dog With A Specific Challenge or Jumpstart – Private Sessions
- Aggression, Anxiety, or Fear – Private Sessions and/or Annual Membership
- Behavioral Evaluation – Private Sessions
What Training Methods Are Used?
You won’t find any quackery or yank-and-crank, old-school dog training here. Everything is science-based, effective and humane.
We have the hands-on experince that is so critical in this field. And, we have the education to back it up.
We’ve read hundreds of dog training books, watched hundreds if not thousands of videos, gone to dozens of dog training seminars, conferences, and workshops by world-class trainers, behaviorists, and veterinarians.
Then we’ve taken all of that information and applied it… over and over again.
What we bring to you is all of that experience and knowledge distilled into one highly effective program.
How Much Will This Cost Me?
Pricing depends on which service you sign up for. We try to offer several different price points, as we know we are all working within different budgets.
We also try to be as transparent about our pricing as possible.
Use the menu tabs at the top of your window to navigate to the service you are interested, most of our pricing is located near the bottom of each page.