We are currently searching for an Assistant Dog Trainer to teach at Savvy City Dog.
- CCPDT in progress
- Commitment to LIMA training
- Interest in teaching a wide variety of dogs and humans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working with people and dogs
- Ability and desire to teach virtually
- Tech savvy
- Assist with teaching Zoom classes
- Basic/Puppy Kindergarten
- Canine Good Citizen (you don’t need to be an evaluator)
- Ensure you have the correct audio/video/lighting/etc setup before each class
- Provide a short summary of each class, with homework, for the students (no more than 15 minutes)
This great opportunity pays $12/hour, based on experience. Current classes are Saturdays from 10am-1:30pm EST US.
This is an excellent position for someone who is friendly, detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and enjoys working with people and dogs.
The assistant dog trainer will work directly with Michelle Yue.
All interested applicants should apply using the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dog Trainer Application Form
Please complete the following form to apply for a dog trainer position with Savvy City Dog.
Michelle Yue is a Certified Behavior Consultant Canine, a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, a CGC evaluator, a Certified Trick Dog Instructor, a member of APDT, and a C.L.A.S.S. evaluator.