We are currently searching for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the Savvy City Dog team.
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in progress, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working with people and dogs
- Keep client lists and info up to date
- Assist with weekly newsletter and subscriber emails
- Conduct research for social media, blogs, etc.
- Take pictures for social media and website
- Take videos for social media and website
- Assist in maintaining and growing social media accounts
- Transcribing videos into blog posts
- Creating worksheets to accompany video lessons
Training will be provided. The above list of tasks is just a sample, actual tasks may vary.
This great opportunity pays $18 per hour. Hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30am-10:30am. Location is near the Forest Glen Metro in Silver Spring MD.
This is an excellent position for someone who is friendly, detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and enjoys working with people and dogs.
All interested applicants should apply using the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrative Assistant Application Form
Please complete the following form to apply for an administrative assistant position with Savvy City Dog.
Michelle Yue is a Certified Behavior Consultant Canine, a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, a CGC evaluator, a Certified Trick Dog Instructor, a member of APDT, and a C.L.A.S.S. evaluator.